Exeter Town Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter Town Administration

Exeter (Cornwall) Town Hall Meeting Rooms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

Number of posts : 141
Emploi : Town Hall janitor
Registration date : 2007-02-05

[Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Empty
PostSubject: [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor   [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:28 am

Hello all,
Yesterday I paid my fee to be a candidate for the next election, with the following statement:
~ Wednesday, February 21st 1455 ~
Fellow citizens of Exeter, jewel of Cornwall, with our current mayor s backing, I am a candidate for Town Hall. Methos feels too divided between his various positions to run again, but will be helping with my lack of experience by being part of the Town Administration. So my goal will be to pursue in helping getting the cornish capital up and running.
~*~*~*~
(I will soon put up a detailed program)

So I am officially running for the Town Hall.
I would like to know if anyone else wishes to do so (please feel free to do so, of course) and/or if the people already in this forum would consider being part of the T.A. were I to win?
The idea would be to get organized already for after the next elections, so that, whatever the outcome, Exeter does not suffer during a change of Mayor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/
Seer

Seer

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor   [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 2:40 pm

No and Yes

GL
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor   [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:37 am

/

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor   [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 2:38 pm

? Stone is always needed. If not for regular maintanence, we can still stockpile it for emergencies. Like cave ins in them mines. Or better yet, sell them.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor   [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 5:39 am

Here is a possible TA if I am elected Mayor.
This is based on where people post the most, so please speak up, it is only an idea.

Darrell - Newcomers
Seer - Police
Zangi - Trade
Methos - Information

Varnifane - Morale
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor   [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 am

/

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor   [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 6:11 am

Let us try this, then.
I kind of put people where it seemed they had posted the most, thinking that that might be what interested them the most.
So, I'm glad you accept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor   [Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Personal] Pangea candidate for Mayor
Page 1 of 1