Exeter Town Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter Town Administration

Exeter (Cornwall) Town Hall Meeting Rooms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Export Products

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 5:30 pm

Fruit/Vege
Bought @ 10,25 Pounds
Exported @ 10,50 Pounds

HHW
Bought @ 14,80 Pounds
Exported @ 15,00 Pounds

Meat
Bought @ 17,00 Pounds
Exported @ 17,20 Pounds

Any Complaints/Observations/Comments?
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

Number of posts : 141
Emploi : Town Hall janitor
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 12:50 am

Looks great for me.

So far I've been buying Fruit up to 10.50 (since we do sell a lot, strangely enough, at 11.00 on the TH market, but also just to get money to the players, so long as Exeter does not lose money)

Re. HHW: they are 15.00 auto-buy, and cannot go lower, so anything above 15.00 would be great (but, again, even selling with no benefit is good, since it gets stuff off the market, cash to the citizens, and no loss to Exeter, and some cash flow to purchase other things)
Back to top Go down
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/
Zangi
Janitor

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:47 am

Oddly, I sold my HHW to the TH at 14 pounds? I'm pretty sure I did...... maybe my imagination? I'll check again... next time...
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:50 am

Oops...
...I was just coming to post this ...
...but you beat me to it!

My bad

Yes, I forgot HHW was 14.00 now (it was 15.00 at first, but I lowered it)

SORRY

So HHW at 15.00 is cool ))
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:15 pm

Good good.... we should practice what we 'preach' when it comes to both export and import.

And I am a firm supporter of adding the TH buy price for those products in the town hall message....

Make it clear, that the TH will buy those items at those prices. A guaranteed buy. Plus, they are helping the town help them.

But, that means, we should sell our stuff on the TH, at our export price? Maybe? But... then... we give leeway for our citizens to sell above our buy price to whoever... We just have to make sure we are stocked...

As for Pig hides, we should sell at export price in the TH market.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:18 am

Right now, and until Exeter can have enough money turning over, the LESS the people sell to the TH via auti-sell the best it is.
Auto-purchase means you use up most of the TH money on things you have no control over, and have no idea if you can sell or not.

The best being for people to put it up on sale on the player's market, since you can choose what to purchase and when, and how much.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 5:51 pm

Pangea, in Plymouth when we had people auto selling thier hides to the TH, I started a trhead in regard to it. It was amazing the number of non weavers ie sheep farmers that bought hides from the TH.

Maybe we need to make a thread in regard to what is being sold and if its wheat, then you shouldn't have bought my crop the other night Sad
I had no idea and I would not have sold it to you if I had known it was a problem. I made the assumption that because I priced it at 12.50 you could move it ...
I would have done seen about doing a deal with the miller and baker in Plymouth. Sell them cheap wheat so that they could provide the TH with cheaper bread.

I feel really upset about it!
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 3:04 am

There is no problem at all.
Do not feel sorry.
The only thing is that I have been busy with CRG and Militia and Shield stuff, with the new War program and Marshalls etc., and thought Zangi was going to look into selling our TH goods, but have had no answer for several days.
I'll get into contacting Chard and the other towns myself Monday, to handle the Trade, that's all.
There's no problem, just have to finish off the current deals and get the selling ones up before making large purchase deals again, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Export Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Export Products   Export Products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Export Products
Page 1 of 1