Exeter Town Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter Town Administration

Exeter (Cornwall) Town Hall Meeting Rooms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if anyone needs...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew_the_great

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-25

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:16 pm

If anyone needs help with any work in the town i will gladly help. I am looking for a way to help out with how the town is run.
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 9:32 am

Hmm.. odd that I've missed this... well you will find your place sooner or later. But, how interested are in you taking up trade for Exeter?
Back to top Go down
Matthew_the_great

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 7:40 pm

hmm... I think i would like to trade, would i be paid because? what would happen to my field if i am gone?
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 10:46 pm

The field would still grow stuff and work normally. You can still hire people to harvest it, if you have the cash on hand and if you have whatever items you need for it. But, once its harvested, you can't take the goods out of your home, untill you get back into town.

Looking at your profile... you make vegetables.... >.> Considering things, I prefer you have a Corn field instead, if not a Pig field. Since we are an orchard town. But, its your choice, no harm done.

I'm thinking a standard 16 pound wage for each day traveling.(Just decided that now.) So if you go to Barnstaple and back I'll give you 32 pounds for the round trip.
If you go anywhere else or stay longer, thats at your own expense. (Can't really pay for you to run around all of England on your own or sitting on your arse in some other town.)

And I'll pay you out of my own pocket. Exeter very well can't afford it.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Matthew_the_great

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:46 pm

i will do it, what will i be bringing? when do i start?
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:17 am

Well, whenever I can find a trade. I'll inform you. Just made one with Barnstaple. And I suppose a guide on how to use grants should be given to you soon also.
Back to top Go down
Matthew_the_great

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:46 pm

i can't be a merchant all next week due to an assignment for the CRG, but i can travel to a town and back saturday and sunday
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:43 pm

Hmm... what are these CRG assignments of? I may have some merchanting for you to do if you are going to be in another town. And if you inform me ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Matthew_the_great

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 7:55 pm

just a patrol around the county for 5 days mabye. I gues i could do merchanting then too i didn't thik about that.
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-02-23

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 12:16 pm

/

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew_the_great

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 12:34 pm

Darrell, is it going to be on the 7th that we leave?
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 5:03 am

/

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 5:13 am

/

Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 5:33 am

/

Back to top Go down
Matthew_the_great

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 12:11 pm

i don't know if i will be able to, the constable has asked me to defend the power of the county and the town, i don't know how long i will be defending the town either.
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 4:05 am

/

Back to top Go down
Matthew_the_great

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 4:49 am

i don't know if i can make it on this patrol, i am still working for the defence of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

if anyone needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs...   if anyone needs... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if anyone needs...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exeter Town Administration :: Parlor :: Lounge-
Jump to: