Exeter Town Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter Town Administration

Exeter (Cornwall) Town Hall Meeting Rooms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slave Wages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer

Seer

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:51 pm

Wouldnt you know it, I just say to Lynet we have had no problems and then lo someone does it.

19/04 04:03 : Asiela hires Addo for 13,00 pounds

I have contact Asiela and Addo and will post here with the outcome.
I see no point in pressing charges on such a new L1 unless we are looking at a repeat offense.
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:37 am

/

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:06 am

Darrell I dont care that you were prosecuted and that the people in chard didnt take the time to work with you.

I wish you would butt out of things. I dont believe I have been relieved of this position with the change of mayor and so it is my decision as to how to handle things not yours!
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:17 am

/

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:33 pm

I accept your apologies Darrell and I apologise also for getting snarky at you.

I found your posts just before I headed off to bed last night and was somewhat tired so I was probably blunter than normal.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:25 pm

I have heard back from Asiela and I am confidant we will get this resolved without needing to press charges.
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:26 pm

In my opinion, as long as the person who hired knows he/she is in the wrong. And the person who was hired knows he/she has other more viable options.

Its good. And if the person who was 'wronged' wants to be repayed the difference, well we can help arrange it. No harm done.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:36 pm

I am working on the difference being paid

and I have mailed both parties advising them of what has happened and that it is against the laws of Cornwall.
Back to top Go down
Matthew_the_great

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 3:34 pm

what is minimum wage?
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 5:01 pm

14 pounds... thats the county minimum... we can set it lower if we want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slave Wages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Wages   Slave Wages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave Wages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exeter Town Administration :: Town Administration (TA) :: Minister of Law (Police Commissioner)-
Jump to: