Exeter Town Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter Town Administration

Exeter (Cornwall) Town Hall Meeting Rooms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History of Trade Deals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

History of Trade Deals Empty
PostSubject: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:52 pm

Fabrizio(Mayor) of Barnstaple

Arriving: Soon
84 flour bags at 15.15 (1272.60)
50 bread at 6.3 (315.00)
10 wood at 3.9 (39.00)
5 meat at 17.5 (87.50)
Total: 1714.10 Pounds

Last edited by on Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:05 pm

Lostorpheus, TM of Plymouth
Pick up date: In a few days.
Trader: Informed, awaiting acceptance.

100 bread @ 6.15 (615.00) (25 Pound profit)
5 fish @ 17.70 (88.50) (1.50 Pound profit)
13 bottles of milk @ 8.70 (113.10) (10.40 Pound profit)
Total: 816.60 pounds (36.90 Pound profit)

Payment(Expected travel time of 4 days round trip.)
Keep 4 of the bread or pay of 25.20 pounds, Trader's choice.

Last edited by on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

Number of posts : 141
Emploi : Town Hall janitor
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 3:56 am

Zangi,

For me this is a problem, the deal with BS is about 700 pounds more than what was planned, and if you add Plymouth, that means we go from +1.000 to minus 1.500, which I do not think would be a great thing for Exeter.

Also, regarding payment for the Plymouth trip, if we sell the bread for 6.40, the fish for 18 and the milk for 9,50, the cost for transport is twice what the Town will make on that deal... meaning we will just lose money.
I think it would be best to try and find someone willing to make the trip (one of the CRG guards who are supposed to be coming to Exeter?) for his or her own purpose, and to add some incentive to do so, otherwise it only means losing money.

What do you feel, Zangi, and you guys and gals of the TA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:43 am

Yea, I forgot to do the math and think about profit and stuff. Was a bit tired yesterday and Lost didn't catch that mistake when I ran it by him. Thanks for pointing it out. Its been fixed.

As for Barnstaple, we are only paying a portion of it. And when I look at it. I need to make some changes. Since yea, I know what the treasury has now. >.>

Also, sorry, still new at this, so I'm just gonna refine the way things work as I go along.

You know I'm gonna want to delete these 2 posts or move them sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:13 pm

No problem about "mistakes", you are moving Exeter forward, and I'm less experienced than you... just that it's easier to go over someone's work than do all the groundwork!

No problem about deleting, just tell me if you cannot and I'll see to it
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:06 pm

Forgive me Zangi I know that you have said no discussion I need to make comment. I'm still happy to do this trip for Exeter, the only reason I asked for the bread was because I'm really short on personal funds right now.

I've been fortunate with the sale of a couple of items so while I'm not exactly rolling in it, I can probably manage to just feed myself and do the trip at no cost to the Town.
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:25 pm

Well, currently, I'm slightly annoyed by my own performance. Exeter is without bread. Or pretty low on it. Barnstaple moved back a day again. :'(

And... blargh.... sadly, that means I have to move your departure back another day or 2 Seer.

Feels like I pretty much failed as TM.

I'll see what I can do to fix things.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:17 pm

Don't be so hard on yourself. Its always difficult working with other peoples schedules.

Are you able to put Barnstaple back? As long as Lost can fill your order I can leave after reset today if you like.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 11:24 pm

I found some cash for tokens today, so i should be able to travel to Plymouth and back in two days.

I've been speaking to Lost, he has offered us a Plymouth grant if we cant raise the cash and I would just return it the next time I'm in Plymouth.

As much as it is generous, Exeter needs to make the profit on the bread not Plymouth. Heh! thats my thought anyway. I'll leave that up to you and Pangea to decide and I'll leave my activity till just before reset so let me know Zangi what you want me to do.

Seer
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:59 pm

((sorry, was busy IRL, and will be a bit these next days, so was off all day, mostly))

Seer, please tell me the day before you travel, so I can Grant you some money (so you can have safe goods from Robbers ; and you have some cash to trade for goods of your own, make a profit, and pay the initial money back later)
The least we can do
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:22 pm

I can go whenever you have the funds/grant to give me

I should when I get to Plymouth have £320-330 (Jah as been good to me overnight with a couple of sales)

I would need to get the money to you so that you can put it in a grant, else I'll just risk travelling with it.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:46 am

I'm in Plymouth.

I maybe a day longer than expected. The baker is having RL issues at the moment and I haven't caught up with Sepia yet.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:25 am

Seer, tell me if you need a Grant from me, with some cash in it.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:25 am

Seer, tell me if you need a Grant from me, with some cash in it.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:58 pm

Plymouth has given me a grant Pangea of £999 and Zangi has told me what to do with it. I'll send you a copy of his letter to me.

I'm just waiting on Sepia to retrieve his and my own bank shares and then I'll be able to make the other purchases he requested. Can you issue a grant to me while I'm out of town? If you can, you can give me the amount that Zangi indicates for the other stuff and I'll use it if I don't catch Sepia.

There are some reasonably priced clothes on the market here if Exeter has the money.
Womans shirt
£115 (1)

Pair of Trousers at
£68 (1)
£75 (1)

Man's shirt
£110 (1)
£114 (1)

Shoes
£25 (2)

Shields
£35 (1) They don't even cover the cost of hides Sad
£40 (1)

I've got 1/2 of what I wanted and I'm hoping the remainder will appear on the market before I leave.

Seer
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:44 am

Both deals have gone down.
Double thanks to Zangi!
And hearty thanks to Seer for having transported the goods for one!
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:47 am

Hey is it possible to give me mod powers for this forum? So I can clean this thread and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:59 pm

Zangi how about just starting another thread that is no discussion and copying the info you want into it and leaving this as the discussion thread.

I'm looking forward to the next visit will it be soon? Smile
If you can give me an indication that would be great so I can plan whether I work my field myself or hire.

And so I can get in contact with Sepia in advance and try and catch up with her.

Cheers
Seer
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:18 am

(forgot to answer, Zangi: gave you mod powers for the Trade)

We will be needing ladders if we set the Fruit Trade thingie next week... sold another large one, so only one left.
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 5:03 pm

Thanks, and eh, whatever, I'll change the name of this thread later, setting another deal with Barnstaple, later on this week. This time around, we pick up.

Is Lustra still around? Good experience for her...

40 Corn Price: 3.4 (136 Pounds)
40 Bread Price: 6.3 (252 Pounds)
5 Large Ladders Price: 73 (365 Pounds) Fab isn't so sure of this price yet...
5 Knives Price: 16 (80 Pounds)
21 Wood Bushels Price: 3.9 (81.9 Pounds)
30 Bags of Flour Price: 15.15 (454.5 Pounds)
1369.4 Pounds

Is there anything else you folks think we would need?

I'll set up another deal with Plymouth right after.... so it can be requested there. And maybe, we can get Dartmouth in on this after.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:14 pm

Answered in detail by PM (before seeing it here too).

So, since we are low on cash right now (but have a lot of goods at least!) I would ask whether:
40 corn
5 large ladders
5 knives
...could come first?
That's 580 minus 150 for our HHW (minus maybe more HHW and some fruit) so about 400 pounds needed.
If that's okay with you, Zangi, might be able to bring it back as of tomorrow evening?
And then save some money for the rest...
Back to top Go down
methos

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:42 pm

When you do the Plmouth deal, if you need someone to run it back and forth, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 4:29 pm

60 Corn Price: 3.4 (204 Pounds)
5 Large Ladders Price: 73 (365 Pounds)
5 Knives Price: 16 (80 Pounds)
649 Pounds

I dumbed it down to this.

And its a clear no on the 79 pound large ladders?

We can send either Methos or Lustra.... if its ok?
I know you would like to go to Plymouth Methos, but, Seer still has that bank work she has to do.

I'll give Lustra a jab to see if she is still alive...
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:22 pm

Sepia offered to give me your bank shares as well when I was last there Methos, we just didn't catch each other on line.

As soon as Pangea or Zangi let me know they need me to go I'll be heading off.
I have a grant to return and some private merchandise to collect.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 12:56 am

We have to wait a while to get money back in from the previous two deals.

(600 pounds still owed on one of the deals)

Otherwise, we still have 150 corn on the player market (should be enough)
And ladders at 69.00 (so I doubt we'd sell the 74 pound ones until the others go)
The 16.00 pound knife has been up for sale for some time too...

The main thing selling is... bread, bread and more bread!

(10 left in TH stock beyond what is in the TH market, and tavern stock is still 20 to 25)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Trade Deals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next