Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 88
Emploi : Student
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:08 am

Ney, Exeter's still quiet, every now and then i'l send a few letters away but it's hard to determine whos playing and whos not and whether i'm just wasting my time by sending these welcome letters to n00bs.

If anything crosses my mind i'l tell you straight away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pangea
Janitor

Number of posts : 141
Emploi : Town Hall janitor
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:38 pm

OK.
I just meant for you to check if you wanted to change anything to the intro' letter for lvl 0's you have...
...since I'll add it to the end of the letter I'll be sending out.

Concerning who is active etc., don't be too stressed about what you send out, since I write to all people I see who buy food from the TH (all new names) so that helps contact the active ones.

Whatever you do is better than nothing, and, as you say, there are a lot of the lvl 0's who give up (at least 75% I'd say)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/
Darrellmeaney

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:00 am

I'l make an update on the newcomers letter an I'l send them out.
O.K done here it is

Last edited by on Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darrellmeaney

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:18 am

Welcome to Exeter,

I just want to welcome you to Exeter, Capital of Cornwall, and offer a few helpful hints. The capital is new, and as such, does not yet have all the amenities. But with your help, we can make this town strong. Your main goal right now is to achieve level 1. The requirements are 5 reputation points (RP) and 90 pounds.

1. Reputation points - You need 5 points, 3 from trust given by fellow citizens and 2 from working in the church. Just ask for trust, many are willing to give. You can give away 2 per week, Sunday to Saturday. Donít give trust to me, I have enough of it. Trade it with your fellow citizens. You can ask in the taverns or at Exeterís forum and ask in the St Thomas of Exeter Trust Fund for trust points here is the link:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=29865

2. Food - You start with 2 bread in your inventory. Home > your inv.Eat these the first 2 days or buy from town market or have a meal in the taverns, whichever is less expensive. Save your money, do not buy anything else, it is too expensive. Wait until level 1 is achieved. You need to eat everyday, either 1 bread or 2 corns will keep you fit each day.

3. Work - Work everyday. Work everyday. The town hall(TH) now has many job oppertunities, higher level citizans are offering jobs for harvesting or slaughtering pigs(Which varies on wage), Miss Pangea (Our Mayor) has started the town militia which offers 15 pounds for a days work and the County has created similar jobs under Marshals which is similar to the Militia. And also there is the stone mine. Duchy>Work>Click on the picture of the stone mine (not the gold mine). Note this job pays you 8.88 pounds now, and the other 8.88 on Sunday. There is also the orchard, but forget that as it's not profitable at all if your a level 0 so forget it as you'l need 20 Str. and Large ladder to get 2 fruit). If the stone mine is full, there is the gold mine (but is only 7.5 and 7.5).

4. Register in the forums - Exeter does have a forum in the Cornwall inn, please check there often as you will get important information about upcoming events.
here is a quick link to the exeter grand hall

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewforum.php?f=268

5. Taverns are the chatrooms where you meet your fellow citizens. They are all willing to help. Ask them any questions and ask them for trust.

6. Level 1. After you have the 5 RP and the 90 pounds, go to the duchy > castle > county first secretary. ask to go to level 1 pick a field and after reset you will have a field and be level 1. My suggestion on picking a field is to pick a Pig Farm as Exeter is very high in demand in meat as we hope to be the meat capital in Cornwall, for pig farms you will get 1 free pig and a small ration of corn which you put into your property inventory and feed your pig with (It grows faster then, which means more meat to sell),
here is a link to see how to breed pigs

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=677

7.The Mayor - Our mayor at the moment is Pangea, She helps this City grow so I would advise you to listen to her when there is a crisis as she has Helped Exeter grow without major problems.

8.The Law - Here is a link to view all of the Cornish laws

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=30073

9.Help - I have made a guide avalable in the forums that is a basic walkthrough on how to be a level 1 in the quickest time possible, here is the link please copy and paste into your address bar.

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=31567

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Your most humble servant and friend
Darrellmeaney

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:34 am

List of Active Level 0ís that have been given Welcome Letter

5 RP Points
Markum
Merzen
Ngfelix
Phallax

4 RP Points
NONE ACTIVE

3 RP Points
Beestar

2 RP Points
Craigblue
Kapydela
Paulline

1 RP Point
Aedail
Anchentdragon
Arv
Bestillnow
Conue
Coy
Crazymonkey
Huntail20
Irishmidget625
Zellery

And that's EVERYONE who's active at or above 1 RP Point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pangea
Janitor

Number of posts : 141
Emploi : Town Hall janitor
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:44 am

Cool ))))
Great job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/
Darrellmeaney

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:17 am

Welcome to Exeter,

I just want to welcome you to Exeter, Capital of Cornwall, and offer a few helpful hints. The capital is new, and as such, does not yet have all the amenities. But with your help, we can make this town strong. Your main goal right now is to achieve level 1. The requirements are 5 reputation points (RP) and 90 pounds.

1. Reputation points - You need 5 points, 3 from trust given by fellow citizens and 2 from working in the church. Just ask for trust, many are willing to give. You can give away 2 per week, Sunday to Saturday. Donít give trust to me, I have enough of it. Trade it with your fellow citizens. You can ask in the taverns or at Exeterís forum and ask in the St Thomas of Exeter Trust Fund for trust points here is the link:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=29865

2. Food - You start with 2 bread in your inventory. Home > your inv.Eat these the first 2 days or buy from town market or have a meal in the taverns, whichever is less expensive. Save your money, do not buy anything else, it is too expensive. Wait until level 1 is achieved. You need to eat everyday, either 1 bread or 2 corns will keep you fit each day.

3. Work - Work everyday. Work everyday. The town hall(TH) now has many job oppertunities, higher level citizans are offering jobs for harvesting or slaughtering pigs(Which varies on wage), Sir Zangi (Our Mayor) has started the town militia which offers 15 pounds for a days work and the County has created similar jobs under Marshals which is similar to the Militia. And also there is the stone mine. Duchy>Work>Click on the picture of the stone mine (not the gold mine). Note this job pays you 8.88 pounds now, and the other 8.88 on Sunday. There is also the orchard, but forget that as it's not profitable at all if your a level 0 so forget it as you'l need 20 Str. and Large ladder to get 2 fruit). If the stone mine is full, there is the gold mine (but is only 7.5 and 7.5).

4. Register in the forums - Exeter does have a forum in the Cornwall inn, please check there often as you will get important information about upcoming events.
here is a quick link to the exeter grand hall.

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewforum.php?f=268

5. Taverns are the chatrooms where you meet your fellow citizens. They are all willing to help. Ask them any questions and ask them for trust.

6. Level 1. After you have the 5 RP and the 90 pounds, go to the duchy > castle > county first secretary. ask to go to level 1 pick a field and after reset you will have a field and be level 1. My suggestion on picking a field is to pick a Pig Farm as Exeter is very high in demand in meat as we hope to be the meat capital in Cornwall, for pig farms you will get 1 free pig and a small ration of corn which you put into your property inventory and feed your pig with (It grows faster then, which means more meat to sell),
here is a link to see how to breed pigs

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=677

7.The Mayor - Our mayor at the moment is Zangi, he helps this City grow so I would advise you to listen to him when there is a crisis as he has Helped Exeter grow without major problems.

8.The Law - Here is a link to view all of the Cornish laws

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=30073

9.Help - I have made a guide avalable in the forums that is a basic walkthrough on how to be a level 1 in the quickest time possible, here is the link please copy and paste into your address bar.

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=31567

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Your most humble servant and friend
Darrellmeaney

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:22 am

I'l show a list of all the letters i'v given out to people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darrellmeaney

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:49 am

Here is a list of EVERY 1-4 rp character who is active
I'v left the 5rp's because they tend to know what they are doing by now

Robanybody 4PR
Beestar 3PR
Coy 2PR
Jrkilla 2PR
Chopal 1PR
Elevienne 1PR
Halcynity 1PR

that is a tiny amount and I looked at everyone 1-4 rp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darrellmeaney

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:54 am

Okaydokay I'l guess I'l send a whole other batch of Welcome letters out now so let me make a few updates here and there and were done...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darrellmeaney

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer letter   Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:13 am

Here is a list of EVERY 1-4 rp character who is active
I'v left the 5rp's because they tend to know what they are doing by now

Munna 4PR
Silvanoshi 4PR
Kuun 2PR