To the new Minister

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 88
Emploi : Student
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: To the new Minister   Thu May 17, 2007 3:15 pm

I was the old Minister for Newcomers but now i'm due to retire and pass my office on to someone fresh, so i'm going to leave an instruction list to the new guy/girl.

Firstly seeing as there's a new ability to do Mass messaging to newbies the Mayor will be doing it from now on.

All the Minister of Newcomers needs to do is edit and change the following message:

Welcome to Exeter,

I just want to welcome you to Exeter, Capital of Cornwall, and offer a few helpful hints. The capital is new, and as such, does not yet have all the amenities. But with your help, we can make this town strong. Your main goal right now is to achieve level 1. The requirements are 5 reputation points (RP) and 90 pounds.

1. Reputation points - You need 5 points, 3 from trust given by fellow citizens and 2 from working in the church. Just ask for trust, many are willing to give. You can give away 2 per week, Sunday to Saturday. Donít give trust to me, I have enough of it. Trade it with your fellow citizens. You can ask in the taverns or at Exeterís forum and ask in the St Thomas of Exeter Trust Fund for trust points here is the link:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=29865

2. Food - You start with 2 bread in your inventory. Home > your inv.Eat these the first 2 days or buy from town market or have a meal in the taverns, whichever is less expensive. Save your money, do not buy anything else, it is too expensive. Wait until level 1 is achieved. You need to eat everyday, either 1 bread or 2 corns will keep you fit each day.

3. Work - Work everyday. Work everyday. The town hall(TH) now has many job oppertunities, higher level citizans are offering jobs for harvesting or slaughtering pigs(Which varies on wage), Sir Zangi (Our Mayor) has started the town militia which offers 15 pounds for a days work and the County has created similar jobs under Marshals which is similar to the Militia. And also there is the stone mine. Duchy>Work>Click on the picture of the stone mine (not the gold mine). Note this job pays you 8.88 pounds now, and the other 8.88 on Sunday. There is also the orchard, but forget that as it's not profitable at all if your a level 0 so forget it as you'l need 20 Str. and Large ladder to get 2 fruit). If the stone mine is full, there is the gold mine (but is only 7.5 and 7.5).

4. Register in the forums - Exeter does have a forum in the Cornwall inn, please check there often as you will get important information about upcoming events.
here is a quick link to the exeter grand hall.

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewforum.php?f=268

5. Taverns are the chatrooms where you meet your fellow citizens. They are all willing to help. Ask them any questions and ask them for trust.

6. Level 1. After you have the 5 RP and the 90 pounds, go to the duchy > castle > county first secretary. ask to go to level 1 pick a field and after reset you will have a field and be level 1. My suggestion on picking a field is to pick a Pig Farm as Exeter is very high in demand in meat as we hope to be the meat capital in Cornwall, for pig farms you will get 1 free pig and a small ration of corn which you put into your property inventory and feed your pig with (It grows faster then, which means more meat to sell),
here is a link to see how to breed pigs

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=677

7.The Mayor - Our mayor at the moment is Zangi, he helps this City grow so I would advise you to listen to him when there is a crisis as he has Helped Exeter grow without major problems.

8.The Law - Here is a link to view all of the Cornish laws

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=30073

9.Help - I have made a guide avalable in the forums that is a basic walkthrough on how to be a level 1 in the quickest time possible, here is the link please copy and paste into your address bar.

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=31567

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Your most humble servant and friend
Darrellmeaney

So please carry on the hard work that i'v put into this ministery job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 88
Emploi : Student
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: To the new Minister   Sat May 26, 2007 3:30 pm

i'l be nicking some of my old stuff for the Holywell newbies to look at
Back to top Go down
View user profile

To the new Minister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exeter Town Administration :: Town Administration (TA) :: Minister of Newcomers-
Jump to: