Exeter Town Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter Town Administration

Exeter (Cornwall) Town Hall Meeting Rooms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meat Capital - Distributing Idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Meat Capital - Distributing Idea Empty
PostSubject: Meat Capital - Distributing Idea   Meat Capital - Distributing Idea Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:17 pm

Way I see it, what with the County having so much meat which they somehow get at 17,15 each.... We should be able to get some from other towns. Even better if we can HHW also, but more then likely it would be better for us to distribute our HHW to them in exchange for fixed price meats.

Basically, there is a market for meat outside of Cornwall at 17,40...

I'm going to see if Cornwall towns are willing to sell Meat to us at 17,20 or 17,25. Somewhere in that ballpark.

We could also provide HHW at 15,15 in a straight same number exchange. Maybe

It gives work... but yea.... we/I deal with the hassle of distributing it outside of Cornwall and all the other towns have to do is send their excess/cheap meat here.

I'm gonna see if the council/Mok would help out.... maybe even let us move their meat for them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any ideas, concerns, and whatever to this? We have at least 1 town willing to buy the stuff... I just have to get in contact with all the others...

Oh and Methos, I can extend this 'deal' to you, since you are our butcher. Razz Obviously not as big a profit per HHW for Exeter... but, this could protentially bring in more if done in volume....

Blegh... I have my doubts, but this will have to do as a start.
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Meat Capital - Distributing Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Capital - Distributing Idea   Meat Capital - Distributing Idea Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 12:43 pm

Sent my queries to the mayors of Dorchester and Bridgewater.

And well, the question is, do we want to go further out? Only if they buy big? Or we can arrange for their county TMs to help us move our stuff after we get there?
Back to top Go down

Meat Capital - Distributing Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exeter Town Administration :: Town Administration (TA) :: Lord Mayor-
Jump to: