Exeter Town Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter Town Administration

Exeter (Cornwall) Town Hall Meeting Rooms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government Empty
PostSubject: Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government   Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:07 pm

To: Zangi
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:37 pm
Subject: congrats

i added you to mayors chambers and cornwall government... in the government thread you are allowed 2 people from your town in there with you.....right now it is pangea and methos (i think) methos is on council so he really doesn't count.........let me know the 2 you wish to be there and i will add/remove appropriately .... congrats and thanks Spell

At this point, I can only think of Seer and Darrelmeaney. Heh, recommending the two of you everywhere....
Back to top Go down
methos

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government   Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:12 pm

I was going to tell you not to pick me, I am already there Wink
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government   Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:12 am

/

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
methos

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government   Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 3:34 pm

Also, Jmon is Lt. of CRG.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government   Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:40 pm

I understood that Varnifane had taken on the job of MoM for Exeter
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government   Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:56 pm

The reason why I only picked your 3 names.... is cause you 3 are really the only ones who actively participate in the TA discussions. The others don't add anything here...

And I gave Jmon a link to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government   Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cornwall Mayor's Chamber and Government
Page 1 of 1