Exeter Town Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter Town Administration

Exeter (Cornwall) Town Hall Meeting Rooms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History of Trade Deals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zangi
Janitor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-16

History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:33 pm

Ok, Lustra has agreed to doing the trade deal, sent her a quickie tutorial on the grant.

So whenever the town can send her off... Razz Just give a Carbon Copy of what you sent her in the grant here or to me.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

Number of posts : 141
Emploi : Town Hall janitor
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:36 am

Import
Must finish paying for / buying the first deals still.

Still 35 bags of flour (about 530 pounds) to purchase from the BS Grant before Exeter will start to save cash for the next deal.

So will be some time still before placing another purchase.

~*~*~*~

Export
Zangi, are you in contact with the other towns for selling our goods?
(as I said, I will do so if you are not, no problem, just need to know since it would help our finance to sell some of this)
~ 10 fruit or so @10.50
~ 10 HHW @ 15.00
~ 40 wheat bags @13.00 (or 13/05 / 13/10 if possible)
Back to top Go down
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/
Seer

Seer

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 5:43 pm

I'm considering changing my profession from weaver to miller. I'm currently £170 short of the £500 I need to make the change.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 3:06 am

Do not do it if YOU do not want to! (for your pleasure/fun)
We have a lot of bread, so there's no 'need' for a miller to feed people.
We'll get one eventually, and in the meantime, I'll get onto selling our Wheat etc. abroad.
So, if YOU want to and it's fun for you, then it's great... but, seriously, there's no urgent need for it.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 4:37 am

I like being a weaver and originally I had planned after a couple of crops of wheat, to get some cash behind me, to convert my field to sheep

but if the town really needs a miller I would change my profession and keep my wheat filed
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 12:43 am

Then remain a weaver!
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:48 pm

I'm heading off to Plymouth in 24 hours, I need to go for myself so if you want me to do anything let me know.

Seer
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 5:10 am

Ok, I have sold all the HHW (15.00) and Wheat (12.90) to Rebo, so the 2nd deal is now paid for (only 1 flour left...!).

Selling the 51 wheat at 12.90 means a loss of 5.10 for the town, but some of the wheat was purchased under 13.00 (at least 4 at 12.50), so that's a max loss of 3.00 (and just with the HHW it becomes a small benefit (at least 5.00) and it got us cash flow which was the most important
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 3:16 pm

So, we can finally go and buy the ladders from Barnstaple? Well, soon?
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:18 am

How much are they at?
And how many did you wish to purchase?
(to see how much is needed for them)
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:14 pm

I picked up a large ladder in Plymouth for £65

Hope you don't mind. It seemed too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:41 pm

Works.

I believe Fab is probably put off by me ordering things and not being able to buy them....

Those were at 70 some pounds each. You could send by mail to me the available treasury, to see what we could do Pangea.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:15 pm

I will be sending a Trader with all our fruit to BS today, to sell that.

Fab' is not put off by anything (the deal done with him was paid) but since he is no longer going to be in office, he has already passed the torch over to the 'probable next mayor' (and their Trade Advisor).
He's the one who wrote me to set up a permanent purchase of our Fruit and HHW (just buy up all we produce) and to offer cheap Wood in return and other things.
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:03 pm

Seer is off to BS
- selling 10 fruit at 10.50
- picking up 8 ladders at 65 (or 60)
So, the next mayor will be able to coordinate the start of the Fruit Drive (9 ladders to sell or give with grants or whatever)
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 7:39 am

Permanent purchase? Any chance of enlightening me on that?

Also, here I am thinking there are no new posts because I wasn't logged in... >.>
Back to top Go down
Pangea
Janitor
Pangea

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:01 am

BS said they would buy up all our Fruit @ 10.50 and HHW (qt 15.00 I think), so, whatever we can send them they can purchase.
No deal was struck, so no obligation, just that they are willing if we want to send it their way.
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 2:06 am

Right now, I rather see meat being made from our butchers being put in the market.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:18 pm

When I was in BS there HHW was quite expensive
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:15 pm

*Grumbles*

Town is out of meat again. And for now, no more HHW till whoever harvests next.

That is why I want to keep it in.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:39 pm

There is fish and fruit Wink for now
Back to top Go down
methos

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 12:28 pm

I am producing 10 meat now, will be on the market, this time at 17,75. I am three days away from harvest, but I will ask Mok if he can get us some.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:34 pm

Is there any reason why we have no bread to speak of on the market?
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:05 pm

I retract everything I was saying Methos .... I had cause to read Cornwalls Fraud laws today and I see that I was way off base. That in fact the TH and the TA TM rep are excluded Very Happy

My apologies for wasting time and space
Back to top Go down
Zangi
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 12:19 am

And Varnifane has bought all the bread.......... for his tavern, he could have done it, just before reset....

And I'm fairly annoyed, whatever trades I do try seems to get heavily delayed or something...
Back to top Go down
Darrellmeaney

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 6:38 am

/

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Trade Deals   History of Trade Deals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Trade Deals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next